Etiquette & Protocol
Health Commitment Statement
Last Updated: 15 May 2022
Our commitment to you...
- We will respect your personal decisions and allow you to make your own decisions about what exercise you can carry out. However, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
- We will make every reasonable effort to make sure that our equipment and facilities are in a safe condition for you to use and enjoy.
- We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that our staff are qualified to the fitness industry standards.
- If you tell us you have a disability which puts you at a substantial disadvantage in accessing our equipment and facilities, we will consider what adjustments, if any are reasonable for us to make.
- There will be a member of staff available who has first aid training.
Your commitment to us...
- You should not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition that might interfere with you exercising safely, you should get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice before using our equipment and facilities.
- You should use the facilities in a safe manner and take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and other persons using the facilities.
- You should make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices. Exercise carries its own risks. You should not carry out any activities which you have been told are not suitable for you.
- You should notify your instructor of any existing or new medical conditions before you commence an activity.
- You should let us know immediately if you feel ill when using our equipment or facilities.