We have a range of fantastic multi-purpose sports halls, ideal for a variety of different sports and community use.
Wenlock Hall is a large multi-purpose sports hall with a Junckers floor, controllable LED lighting which can be set at the appropriate competition level standard and an electronic scoreboard. The hall has its own dedicated changing facilities and a viewing gallery. With the exclusion of the viewing gallery, it is fully-accessible for disabled visitors.
At 37.5m x 32m, Wenlock Hall is ideal for a variety of sports including:
- 5-a-side: Two indoor 5-a-side pitches
- Futsal: One court available
- Archery: Accommodating 13 – 16 targets, dependent on the type of event
- Badminton: Eight courts available
- Basketball: Two courts; one of international standard or two of community standard
- Netball: Two courts; one of international standard or two of community standard
- Volleyball: Two courts available
Kings Hall and Princess Royal Hall
As the home of British Gymnastics since the 1970’s, offering a base for top level international athletes and sports camps, the Centre is well-equipped to cater for all levels of gymnastic training.
King George Hall has a full range of both men’s and women’s gymnastics equipment, including two artistic floors and tumble track. There are two seated viewing areas suitable for parents or spectators and Princess Royal Hall has a large pitted area perfect as a safe practice area. Dedicated changing facilities are also available within the hall.
Jubilee Hall a large multi-purpose sports hall with controllable lighting which can be changed to fit the competition standard, a granwood floor and electronic scoreboard.
At 30m x 24m, Jubilee Hall ideal for a variety of sports including:
- Badminton: Three courts of national standard
- Table Tennis: Jubilee Hall can accommodate ten competition size courts of a national standard
Ford Hall is not just a multi-purpose sports hall, it also doubles as a conference and banqueting area. At 24m x 21m it is large enough to accommodate up to 300 guests.
With a sprung hardwood floor and seminar rooms, it is able to accommodate the following sports:
- Weightlifting - Used by the British Weightlifting Association five dedicated Weightlifting Platforms and a staged competition platform ideal for training and/or competition are available in Ford Hall.
- Table Tennis - Up to twelve table tennis courts can be accommodated in Ford Hall
- Martial Arts
- Ballroom Dancing
Whilst Sutherland Hall is primarily a dedicated archery centre, at 70m x 11.5m it is also available as a multi-purpose sports hall. With a synthetic suitable for badminton and cricket.
The hall also has its own seminar room for those requiring it.